schuberth c3 pro north america helmet Helmets Integral road ,Schuberth sr1 racing line white silver grey integral road helmets schuberth s2 sport,newest collection
standard ce 22.05.
weight, standard and size weight:
only 1,350 grams (+/-50g) in size m to protect the neck muscles
this test standard guarantees conformity to defined safety standards in respect of impact absorption, penetration resistance, lateral rigidity, retention system and field of vision the approval guarantees that you have approval for all the countries in the eu and all countries which recognise the ece standard.
the outer shell of the sr1 is offered in three helmet shell sizes and combines an aerodynamically optimal shape suitable for racing with excellent protection.
• shell material: s.t.r.o.n.g. fibre and carbon
• special glass fibre reinforced special duroplast matrix with an additional carbon layer to ensure extremely low weight
the glass fibre-carbon compound is compressed in a vacuum at a pressure of 4.5 bar to form a helmet shell which is exceptionally sturdy
• made of specially optimized eps foam
• used exclusively by schuberth
• complex multizone foaming allows optimal shock absorption
in addition to its excellent fit, the pad system of the sr1 also stands out on account of the complex ventilation and extraction system.
• double-coated coolmax® suspension, skin-friendly with very good warming properties, transports moisture
• variable for effective ventilation
• fully removable and washable
• ergonomic design for maximum wear comfort
• antiallergenic / antibacterial material
• improved visibility = enhanced safety
• reflex pads embedded in the neck padding
• enhancement of the passive safety
• early recognition by other road users, in particular in the dark
• race-proven double-d fastener system
• enables the chinstrap length to be set easily and precisely
guaranteed condensation-free thanks to its double glazing technology
extremely quick replacement of the visor shield - push-release system.
• push button system
• simple and convenient handling
• visor shield is installed and removed without tools
the sr1 is a sport helmet which has been developed for optimum performance on the racetrack. thanks to its advanced aerodynamics the helmet is at all times stable in the wind and even at high speeds creates no upward lift.
• aerodynamic shape
• upward lift = 0!
• directionally stable
• no oscillatory tendency
• no buffeting
• the d-force spoiler enables the sr1 to be adjusted to the riding posture in such a manner that ideal behaviour of the helmet in the air flow is guaranteed at all times. 2 positions with different setting angles are available.
aeroacoustics of the sr1
all schuberth motorcycle and racing helmets are developed and optimised under scientific conditions in the schuberth wind tunnel. the reduced noise level assists the riders concentration and attentiveness.
• quiet helmet thanks to anti-noise technology
• installation of a wind deflector enables the aeroacoustics and consequently the noise level to be improved still further.
• only 88db(a) at 100 km per hour (with closed machines)
sound intensity is a phenomenon which can be explained logarithmically/mathematically. a 10 db(a) jump in noise level is perceived by the human ear as a doubling of the noise level. conversely a drop of 10 db(a) is perceived as a halving of the noise level. physically these changes in the perceived noise level already occur at an increase or decrease of 6 db (a). this means that the increase/decrease in the physical load is higher than the one perceived.
aeroacoustics are influenced by:
• the position of the helmet in the air flow, depending on the drivers size, riding posture, the motorcycles fairing
• the fit of the helmet: differences in the anatomy of the wearers head, neck and shoulder areas
• use a special wind deflector
• change the position of the windscreen
• close the gap at the bottom of the helmet, e.g. using a scarf
ventilation at formula 1 level.
the proactive dynamic ventilation system developed specially for the sr1 can be set as required using controls in the chin and head areas. depending on the riding posture and speed, the intensity of the ventilation can also be varied. a sporty riding posture permits maximum fresh air supply.
• visor vent to reduce the fogging tendency
• 2 head ventilation inlets (adjustable)
• 2-way chin vent for targeted distribution of the incoming air in the helmet
the highly effective proactive dynamic ventilation system of the sr1.
• 3-way chin vent
• variable pad system
• visor vent
• head vent
• ventilation and cooling of the cheek pads
• active air extraction system
• in cold weather it often occurs that with closed air supply the motorcyclists neck zone becomes sealed off by hoods, scarves or neckerchiefs.
• the concentration of carbon dioxide inside the helmet is a key safety criterion for preventing symptoms of fatigue and the thinning of breathable air.
• no negative effects on health need be feared as long as the co2 concentration remains below 3.5 %.
• the maximum level of co2 concentration at the workplace is 0.5 %
• even when the neck zone is sealed off by hoods, scarves or neckerchiefs, this helmet guarantees that the co2 concentration remains below the 0.5% limit as from a speed of approx. 30 km/h.
• in cases where the helmet is completely sealed off by hoods, scarves or neckerchiefs, the visor ought to be opened (city-travel position) for safety reasons when idling, for example at traffic lights, or travelling slowly.
the anti-roll-off system (a.r.o.s.) especially developed by schuberth is provided as a safety feature in every schuberth motorcycle helmet. it ensures that provided the chinstrap is closed and correctly adjusted:
• the helmet cannot pivot off the head from behind
• the risk of contact between the chin section of the helmet and the chin or neck of the rider is minimised due to the small angle of tilt
• the consequences of the helmet coming into contact with the chest as the result of an accident are reduced
the helmet also has reflex areas which improve visibility in the dark and thus contribute to your safety.
the helmet comes with transparent screen. the smoked visor is optional as an accessory.
helmets are always delivered with a transparent screen.
are you looking for materials from schuberth
and specially schuberth sr1 racing line white silver grey
worldwide shipping usa , you can find a complete list of helmets
products and motorcycle
accessories. place all your orders through our online store schuberth
cheapest price houston . you have 75 ways of payment. check the catalogue and get special motorcycle
promotions. and if you are not satisfied we will return your money.
schuberth - helmets - integral road,weight: up to 1300 gr,approval: ece-22.05,color: white